This Colt Government Model C341 was shipped to the Pacific Hardware & Steel Company in San Francisco, California on September 3rd, 1912. It was part of an 11 gun shipment.
This is an early example with Colt's High Polish, mirror like finish. The small parts are fire blued with the exception of the hammer which is more muted. The US military stopped utilizing the fire blue for their small parts around June of 1912 and were using a more muted finish such as seen on this hammer. It's possible that this pistol was initially assembled with a military hammer, or it could have been swapped out at a later date.